Saturday, August 20, 2011

GOLD DIGGA

A lot of people have me asking me to do a post about eye makeup that suits specific hair, eye and skin colours, so in that line of thinking, I decided to give you guys a few examples of a colour that look good on everyone (yes, that means YOU too!!).

The shade I'm taking about is (you guessed it), GOLD!. These are always my go to shades when I'm in a bind. They truly do suit every skin, hair and eye colour! so let's get down to some looks, shall we?

GOLD


elegant gold look
natural gold look
smokey gold look
glamorous gold look

My M.A.C picks for gold shadows?


mac goldmine eyeshadow

mac old gold pigment
mac golden gaze mineralize shadow (LE)



            Gold not your thing? FEAR NOT! bronze and silver work great with pretty much everyone too!!! check out these looks for a little inspiration!

bronzed beauty
natural copper

silver smokey eye
         

No comments:

Post a Comment