Thursday, February 10, 2011

Makeup Station

Having a neat and accessible space to do your makeup is really important. Try to think of your makeup station as your work desk. You want to be able to maneuver around things and find your makeup easily. I try to keep like colours close to each other and have separate compartments and spaces for pencils, shadows, blushes, polishes, hair products and brushes. I keep the things I use on a daily basis close, and the less often used products neatly aligned on shelves above. It is also important to keep your makeup and brushes clean to prevent dust and bacteria from settling on it. Here is a sneak peak of my makeup station at home! Enjoy!
Ps - sorry this is such a short entry, but I'm sick at the moment and need my rest!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment